Carol Hubbard discusses the topics of managing medications and their side effects. She also offers help with life situations, such as sleep, anxiety, and toileting to name a few.
- Develop more expertise in ADHD medication management and managing side effects.
- Highlight co-morbid conditions that may affect ADHD diagnosis, treatment and management including anxiety,
- autism, learning disabilities, and developmental delay, sleep, toileting, and GI issues.
- Highlight key quality improvement strategies and how they can be used to standardize ADHD work in the practice.
- Review current QI data to help guide the quality improvement process.